Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

I wanted to go ahead and introduce you guys to a really cute anime series. I don't know how popular this show actually is, or how many people have heard of it, but it's a really cute and fun series.

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar is about a little fairy named Sugar and her friends, who go to earth to find something called a Twinkle. They want to be full-fledged season fairies so they have to find them. Unfortunately Sugar doesn't know what a twinkle is and soon her hunger gets the best of her. That's when she meets Saga, who kindly gives her a waffle. Soon Sugar is living with Saga and make her life harder, but certainly more interesting.

The show is cute and I do enjoy watching it. The anime is twenty-four episodes long and has two OVA series. If you want to watch something cute and non-threatening then you should really check this show out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment