Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mokke

Even though I haven't finished this series yet, I still want to take a moment and talk about it.

Mokke is about two sisters named Shizuru Hibara and Mizuki. The girls are normal girls, except Shizuru can see spirits and Mizuki is easily possessed by them. Because their parents don't know how to deal with it, they send them away to live with their grandparents. While there Shizuru and Mizuki encounter several types of spirits and most stand together to deal with them.

Even though I haven't finished this series yet I have to say it's really great. It's a fun series and it's got it's moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment