Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alien Nine

I think it's about time I introduced everyone to this show. One of my all time favorites!

Alien Nine is about a girl named Yuri Otani who get's elected into the schools 'alien party' and now she's an Alien Fighter. Being an Alien Fighter does have it's perks though. She can attend any school she wants and when an alien shows up she can skip tests. The only problem is Yuri is terrified of aliens and now she has to catch them while wearing one on her head. While in the Alien Party Yuri befriends two other girls named Kumi Kawamura and Miyu Tamaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment