Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Demon Fighter Kocho

Alright. Here's one for you guys. This is a thirty minute OVA series that was brought to us by Media Blasters! I like their stuff and I'm glad they are open to different types of anime.

Demon Fighter Kocho is about a group of students, led by their professor, who fights evil spirits that are haunting their school. Kocho has to use her magical powers and feminine charms to attract and vanquish these spirits.

In case you're wondering this OVA is a comedy, but the humor is mostly situational. I also have to mention the title. Demon Fighter Kocho doesn't really make sense, considering they don't fight demons, but spirits that are invading the school.

It's a fun show, but it's not really worth going out of your way to grab. Ghost Hunt involves the same thing and it's far better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment