Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kanon (2006)

I could possibly be wrong about this, but I believe the 2006 version of this anime is better then the first Kanon anime that was released. In case anyone is wondering or doesn't know, the 2006 version is a remake. This anime is also on 98% of all 'Saddest Anime Ever' lists found online.

Kanon is about a boy named Yuichi Aizawa who moves into his aunt and cousins house to attend high school. He doesn't remember much about the town he used to visit as a kid, but during his stay he meets several girls who he used to know as a kid. As Yuichi helps each girl deal with their own problems he also learns more about his past.

NOTE: An 'Uguu' a day keeps the doctor away.

No comments:

Post a Comment