Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to be able to update this blog everyday with new information about anime, manga and even gaming. Or at least update it with things that I find interesting.

Thanks for stopping by!

Written: 03/13/2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tamayura

For my first introduction I would like to tell you guys about an anime called Tamayura.


Tamayura is a cute show about a girl named Fu Sawatari who moves to Takehara Hiroshima (where her deceased father once lived) to begin her first year of high school. Fu's a bashful girl who decides to be aggressive and make friends, but she's still very bashful when it comes to talking to new people. Fu also loves taking photos of her friends and other things using an old Rollei 35S camera.


Tamayura is an 4 episode OVA series. The longest episode is around 20 minutes, so it's not a very long series, but it's worth checking out. It's cute and funny so I would give it a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment